Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What Is Flylady System?

Posted by amaranthena (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 17, 06 at 13:06

Hi, I'm new to this forum and keep reading about the flylady system. It sounds interesting. Can someone tell me where I can find out more info on this? Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What Is Flylady System?

www.flylady.net

o
RE: What Is Flylady System?

Her website looks way over the top to me now. I don't really feel like I can just send people to it and have them "get it."

Her system is a way of cleaning and organizing your environment so that it takes very little time and is based on setting up the work with morning and evening routines. The house is divided into zones so you never have to "clean the house." You focus on specific areas, but it rotates monthly so everywhere gets attention at least once a month.

Ignore 3/4 of the stuff on the website, sign up for the emails and follow the introductory letter. You will get a bunch of emails, but you really delete most of them for months.

Gloria

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here