Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Marie- More postcards?! - Thanks

Posted by apoem (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 18, 05 at 22:47

We are getting postcards from someone and we don't know who. She finally left us a clue on her last postcard that said- "Marie's email friend". I can only guess that these are coming from your friend?? It sure has been nice getting them. It seems that Sue, if I remember the name correctly, is doing some traveling around the country. It has been fun getting them and reading them and looking at the places they are coming from.

So if this is your doing, thanks.

ANd if anyone else wants to send us funky stamps from far away or neat postcards from your home town - let us know.

Ginger

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Marie- More postcards?! - Thanks

I don't know if you meant me, but I am not the person. I wish I were, though.

o

Ginger,

Maybe you missed Maria's post. She is preparing to have a baby, and is saying "adieu" us for about 4 months. I'm pretty sure you mean her, because she lives in Greece, and I seem to remember something about her postcards.

Wendy

Here is a link that might be useful: Maria's last post

o

I saw that she is having a baby and will be gone for about four months. I was hoping that if I put this up here, she would get the message anyways. Maybe wishful thinking but there it is none the less. I have misplaced her email and wanted to thank her.

G

o

Maybe she *will* read this anyway. She said she'd be lurking. Also, I wonder if anybody else has her email. There was a swap a while back. I forget whom she swapped with. Was it Greta?

o

Marie- I recieved your email. I tried to respond. No luck. Everything I sent to you got returned to me. So here is what I was trying to tell you via email.

I knew these postcards were from you in a round about way. It was only a mystery until she included your name on the postcard. The first two she didn't and we couldn't figure out who they were from. Once I knew, I wanted to thank you. But had misplaced your email so tried via the forum. I was hoping you would see the post and at least knew that a. we appreciated it and b. we were getting postcards.

So not to worry. No problems, just great fun for us.

I loved being pregnant. I loved hearing the baby's heartbeat and seeing it grow in me via ultrasound.

We never did find out the sex. We didn't want to know. I just hope everything goes well and you have a lovely safe happy enjoyable pregnancy. I miss being pregnant and will miss it for the rest of my life.

Ginger

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here