Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just one hour

Posted by marie26 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 25, 07 at 17:45

My list of things to take care of has been somewhat sidetracked since my daughter's things arrived. She is very sick right now so I've taken it upon myself to do the work for her. Besides, she doesn't care about order and I've finally reached a place where order in my house is necessary.

I've been organizing for 1 hour a day. It's amazing how much can actually be accomplished in just one hour. This week I'll be out of the house 3 days going to appointments. I hate when that happens, especially when I get on a roll.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just one hour

Marie, I'm sorry that your daughter is sick. It is hard to be a nurse and an organizer! I'm always amazed at how much I can get done in a relatively short amount of time.. I almost always think things will take so-o-o much longer. Speedy recovery to your daughter! Keep up the good work.

o

Thank you, tre3, for you kind wishes and for giving me the push with your recent posts to get going on all this stuff.

o

Ditto Marie! Have a good day and keep plugging away.

o

Sorry your dtr is sick, but it's very kind of you to do her sorting and decluttering for her. I wish I had someone to help me an hour a day.

o

Or even for 15 minutes! LOL.

o

Marie, I'm so sorry to hear that your daughter is ill. Do let us know when you need some cyberhugs.

Gloria

o

So sorry to hear your daughter is ill.

Good on you for making the most of those hours. I've wasted way too much time by thinking oh, it's only an hour or two, not worth starting.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here