Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
One bathroom down!

Posted by maddiemom6 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 18, 05 at 17:35

Dang.. just did the kids bathroom today... what a mess! No real desire to do much in there since we are gutting the whole thing in a few months but I figured that $5 invested in a some simple plastic bins whould help keep it under control until then.

The bathroom for the kids is small right now.. when we redo we will gain and bit more room but not much. Since we need to run 5 kids in and out of there on a daily basis we are working on a plan to enclose the toilet to make a water closet and the shower into another small room so we can have a kid on the throne, one in the shower and one brushing teeth at the same time. I am working on specific storage ideas for each area. I have the luck of having dead wall space that I can get into during the redo that I will make into built ins so we don't have to take up any extra floor space.

Here is a link that might be useful: new cheapie bins

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: One bathroom down!

Maddie, I remember you from when you had talked about finding all those file drawers for your kitchen! After looking at your blog/pictures, I think your kitchen will be very interesting and unique. Can't wait to see it. Looks like you're doing a great job so far.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here