Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pamalapa

Over-the-Door / Wall Pocket Organizer: do you love yours?

Maura63
18 years ago

I have a wall pocket organizer from Ikea (bought 10 years ago) that I love. It hangs inside a closet door and stores DH's various accessories that he mostly uses in the garage or outdoors.

I would like to reclaim this space for organizing some of the kids' sports paraphernalia, But, I want to buy another one of these organizers for the garage (for DH's stuff).

Ideally I would love another from Ikea, but I won't be there anytime soon. Plus, I looked on their website and on Ebay and could not find the same/similar item. I like this particular one because it is canvas, it is durable, and instead of the usual 20 or 24 pocket style, it has only 12 roomier pockets.

I've located canvas organizers on various website, but wondered if anyone here could endorse a particular one. Pocket roominess and durability are key. I don't need *a lot* of pockets, but I definitely need *roomy* pockets.

There's a link below to the type of organizer I am looking for. Where did you get yours, and are you very satisfied with it?

Thank you!

Maura

Here is a link that might be useful: wall organizer

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Carl Williamson Designs, LLC
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Nationally Acclaimed Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz