Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lov2garden

Found great organizer for makeup jars

lov2garden
15 years ago

I have quite a collection of makeup in jars, mostly bare minerals and jane iredale. I love the stuff but couldn't find anything that would help me keep the jars straight. I found this case online and got it a few weeks ago and it changed my life (at least my mornings and how my little bathroom looks!). The jars fit into slots that hold them on their sides so you can see the colors. When you take one jar out, the others stay in place because the compartments are individualized. When I put the lid on the case, you can't tell what's inside. Now all of my little jars are hidden, organized and dustfree. I found it works for MAC shadows and other jars too. What a relief!

Here is a link that might be useful: The Mineral Case

Comments (2)

• ronbre
    15 years ago

that is really nice, i seldome wear makeup but i do keep my mineral jars (only have 4) in my mediciine cabinet on a small shelf..but i can see for people who use more makeup this might be just the thing.

• lov2garden
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I'm so glad to have all of those little jars under control. When I left them on the edge of the sink my kitty would jump up and knock them on the floor just for fun!