Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
trekaren

Progress Report

trekaren
11 years ago

Work has kept me very busy, busier than ever in my career, but I have managed to continue progressing. The top of the dresser is maintaining itself now - it's very nice to wear my jewelry now. I got all the watches with dead batteries to the mall this week and now I am rotating watches again. This is fun!

This week I have made it a mission to unsubscribe to most of the emails that clutter up my inbox daily. Most of them send catalogs, too, so why do I let these emails buzz into my inbox like annoying mosquitoes? GONE! I started this over the holidays but didn't keep it up through a whole week to hit them all.

I know I'm just starting back, but I have already felt a weight lift from my shoulders just getting started. As a result, I finally was able to find two things that I have been searching high and low for, for quite a long time.

I believe the physical organization in the house is good, mentally. The clutter you see becomes clutter in your mind. I am probably explaining this badly, but I know I feel much more on top of things.

Signing off today to go tackle this weekend's list! Have a great start to March!!!!!

Comments (3)