Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nibblin

holding everything

nibblin
18 years ago

thought you guys might like this link.

got a catalog today. they have some nice ways to store things.

Here is a link that might be useful: catalog

Comments (7)

• Julie_MI_Z5
    18 years ago

Nice looking stuff!

I giggled over the bathroom furniture storage solutions. Oh but if we had a bathroom big enough for furniture! LOL

• talley_sue_nyc
    18 years ago

I'm w/ you, Julie--I always crack up at the huge bathrooms in those catalogs--I know lots of newer houses are being built with huge rooms for bathrooms--who wants to spend so much of their life in there? Oh, well.

And I dn't suppose we'll EVER see a catalog or magazine in which the stuff on the shelves looks like REAL stuff that REAL people would put in it, will we?

I spoke once to a woman whose semi-built-in shelves were features in a Martha Stewart Living story; she said her husband spend weeks getting the books BACK in the order he wanted them (by subject), instead of by size and color.

When I start my own organizing business, I'm going to pitch stories to magazines suggesting that we show REAL stuff on the shelves!

• quiltglo
    18 years ago

Hmm. Those towel ladders look like a good item I could use to display my quilts.

Did anyone notice the latest Restoration Hardware catalog where almost all of the books were turned toward the pages out instead of the spines? Took me a bit to notice why all of the books were cream colored instead of looking like books.

I have a friend with one of those huge master bathroom set-ups. It was one of the things which wowed her into buying the house. Now she wishes she had all of that extra space in another bedroom, since she figures she spend around 5 minutes a day in that bathroom.

Gloria

• roadtrip
    18 years ago

They do have some good orginization ideas. I also looked at the store locator to find that they have a store about 20-30 minutes from me. Next time I'm out that way, I'll have to stop and see what the store is like.

Shannon

• celiaanne
    18 years ago

Isn't Hold Everything a part of the Pottery Barn/William Sononma company?

• talley_sue_nyc
    18 years ago

I'm pretty sure it is.

They sure have gorgeous stuff!

I *like* small bathrooms; they're cozy. That womblike effect, I guess.

• steve_o
    18 years ago

Isn't Hold Everything a part of the Pottery Barn/William Sononma company?

Yes ... for now. The stores are being closed (see link).

Here is a link that might be useful: Williams-Sonoma closing Hold Everything chain

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz