Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Artmom? Where are you!!

Posted by bouncingpig (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 23, 06 at 19:49

Hi Betsy,
I hope you read this. My internet switched and I didn't get my old emails saved. I know . . . that would be far too organized. So anyway, I don't have your email. Please email me from this site, as they have my updated info. I really haven't been ignoring you, so I hope you didn't think I was. Anyway, I'd love to talk and find out how you are so email me!

Thanks!

Brenda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Artmom? Where are you!!

hey y'all!!! I've had so much trouble signing on. I had to go to an updated version of safari to get here. I've been trying to get on here for a couple of months, GRRRR!!! I've been reading and wishing to post. Decided this morning that I would do whatever it takes to get on here. I'm now working full time at Home Depot and am finding I am making more $ at one job than I was as 7 others. More organization of my time, yaa! Gotta run for now but will post more later, I missed all of you.
Betsy

o

Hi Betsy! Good to hear from you & glad you're doing well. Not many people use Safari - are you using a Mac computer?

o

Hey, Betsy--my dad is a Home Depot guy. He has a great time; it's the perfect "retirement" job for him. He's really proud of working for them. I know some customers get grumpy, etc., but he's very happy.

o

Thanks all, yes it's a mac, becauseof the artwork my dh does we need it. TS I love Home Depot so far. It's a challenge, we have to know so much. We are constantly taking classes and having meetings. It's funny but I thought I knew a lot about hardware but it's amazing how much I don't know about electric, garden, carpet...Working full time is a whole new challenge. Haven't done it since before the kids.Egad I'm old! I'll tell you what though, if it hadn't been for this forum and all of you, life would be unbearable right now. It's so nice to have my house in order, know where things are, no chaos, and even laundry is done sometimes.LOL

o

Betsy, so now maybe you can come teach me how not to kill my houseplants!!! I can't get ANYTHING to live any more!!! (i killed the last one in under 10 days).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here