Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
about messy garage

Posted by
grower-jean
(gw:grower-jean) on
Sun, Feb 19, 06 at 15:59

Thanks a million for answering my question about our garage is so messy because of my brother's things, I foegot to tell you that that house where I live right now belong to me mom, I told my mom to tell my brother to move some of his things but my mom won't tell him, & I can't talk to my brother because he is so mean to me,please tell me what to do, thanks again.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: about messy garage

Then write him a note telling him you need the space and would like his items removed by the end of March. And that you will donate anything not removed.

Being afraid won't get you anywhere. If all he will do is use mean words, then you can take that. Are we talking physical threats? Sounds like he controls the family with fear and both you and your mom feel powerless against him. What about your DH stepping in?

It's just stuff. If you are that afraid of you brother there isn't anything we can tell you to do. You'll have to do it.

Gloria

o
RE: about messy garage

If folks want to see the original thread, click here

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here