Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mudroom storage blog

Posted by adellabedella (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 6, 11 at 15:27

This blog was posted in the Building forum. There are a lot of great ideas/pictures for mudrooms.

Here is a link that might be useful: Under The Table and Dreaming

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mudroom storage blog

That is a really great collection of ideas.

And it made me want to cry, bcs a mudroom is what I want most of all--and don't have.

Though . . Now I'm thinking about this area next to the door in the dining room . . .

o
RE: Mudroom storage blog

I enjoyed immensely looking at those pics (ok, drooling over them!) I'll never have a real mudroom, but sure will try to have a very functional "mudroom" area, when we get to build.

Talley Sue, I'm sure you can be very creative and get the most out of that area in your dining room - go for it!

Maria

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here