Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
To Kati--B, organizing apps

Posted by caroline (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 7, 13 at 11:45

I'm sorry to call out your name, but I was afraid you may not get the email I sent. Please let me know if it did go through.

I sent information on the Tally Things app we were discussing, and more on the MyStuff2 app. Both can be Googled or found in the iTunes store. And since both can be very useful to people who are organizing, I thought it would be okay to mention them here.

I know they are available in the iTunes product line, and there are versions for androids and other gadgets.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: To Kati--B, organizing apps

Are you sure it was discussed on this forum? There isn't a member by the exact name of Kati--B.
In the past, GW email hasn't always been reliable or else it will end up in one's spam/junk folder. If her email addy is shown to members it is often best to just email via a 'regular' email site and not via GW.

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here