Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Closet Doctor

Posted by robnj_2006 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 2, 07 at 8:14

Hi, we're talking to a few DIY and full service custom closet people. The products for the most part seem to be similar (MDF). We like one in particular who is a local but don;t kow much about them besides that they've been in business in the area for a long time. Has anyone ever heard of Closet Doctor in Medford NJ? What have been your experiences with local custom closet (not franchise) builders? Our master closet is fairly large (about 100 sq ft)and I don't want to take any chances. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Closet Doctor

Robnj,

Two weeks later and I imagine you've already moved forward on this project.

If you google "Medford NJ forums" and post there, you might get results from people who live in that area and are familiar with the Closet Doctor.

I did look at their website and it seems that they install the same products that are sold at the big Home Centers, that a DIYer could easily install. I think if I were going "custom" and could afford it, I'd want to use someone that offered a product that is a bit more unique and perhaps upscale.

Good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: The Closet Doctor

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here