Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sunshinebub

Wow I really belong here!

sunshinebub
16 years ago

Hi everyone, I have been reading posts here for a few days now and really wanted to join as I am ready to get my home organised. We just got home from holidays and while we were away I bought, maybe 7 home/decorating ideas etc magazines and have been reading them alot to get ideas for my home.

I have to admitt that I am a sentimental gatherer of stuff. I keep everything, from ticket stubs and napkins with notes written on them from hubby from 20 yrs ago, to all the kids cards, and bits and pieces. These things I have under control and stored away, but its the rest like 20 sets of bed sheets (now gone)3 little chests of drawers (now gone and replaced with newer ones) and kids clothes that I just can't get rid of (sorted and gone). And I am feeling FANTASTIC. The house is looking tidier I feel more organised and am now ready to tackle the kitchen and get rid of crap, and I mean crap in the cupboards that I think I will use someday but know I never will. The charity is coming tommorrow to gather up everything, so I am making progress.

Thanks everyone for a great site and I look forward to posting more here. Cheers!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH