Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Here Are my House plans including the Walk Through Closet

Posted by thch91 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 17, 10 at 20:40

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2543792410089309269zWYVCu

Any Ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. it is 38 x 50 living area to equal 1900 SQ FT. It has an attached 2 Car garage, 26 x 34. It is just one level. It is going to be Post and frame type building. That is Metal Siding and Metal roofing. Concrete Slab floor. Attic storage above garage and partway into house. Cathedral ceilings living room and Kitchen.

Tammy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Here Are my House plans including the Walk Through Closet

Now that I see the plan for the walkthrough closet it makes a lot of sense. Would you want a window in the toilet area of the master bathroom?

A comment on the bedrooms & the bathroom on the other side of the house. Are you sure you want these rooms opening directly into the living room & kitchen? I would want a hall for them to open into so any mess is not always on view. Additionally, in some areas the building code does not allow bathrooms to open directly into a kitchen. Think sanitation, smell, noise. Is there a window in the other bathroom?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here