Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
iloverpinkoses

Cleared the clutter on my own!!!

iloverpinkoses
13 years ago

I sorted through years worth of stuff for the last 4 days. I made a lot of progress. I figured it was a new year and I can't keep everything, right? What happened was I got a Kindle for Christmas from DH and a few days agao I bougtht a Kindle e-book on clutter of course! I read only a few chapters of the book and I was SO motivated to get started and sort. I followed the directions in the book because I really was overwhelmed and didn't know where to start, so I started with the part that bothered me the most. Anyway, I'll try to post a pic - but it's a work in progress. I refer back to this e-book to motivate me and plan on tackling more this weekend. I highly recommend it to anyone who is in my situation and needs a helping hand and easy to follow advice. It's like a professional organizer helping me. It's on amazon - kindle book:

"Goodbye Clutter, Hello Simplicity". I am also going to read the follow up to the first book which will then keep my organized! (keep your fingers crossed! LOL!) :)

Comments (5)