Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
des_arc_ya_ya

Strike While the Iron is Hot!

des_arc_ya_ya
17 years ago

That's gonna be my mantra from now on! We have a kitchen closet/pantry area that has been looking pretttty bad for awhile. I had mentioned a couple of times that the closet was gonna be my next project. I had already told my DH that I'd just put out the stuff that was his that I didn't know if he wanted to keep, or not, and he could go through it. (We use it for tools, paint, "stuff" - not necessarily kitchen related.)

Lo and behold - I walked into the kitchen last night at 8:45 and HE was cleaning out the closet. Said he just got in the mood to start on it! Well, I sure wasn't gonna squelch that idea! LOL I jumped in and started helping him by putting everything out on the kitchen table that we were gonna put back into the closet. We finished about 10:00 last night and had, get this, FOUR trash bags of stuff cleaned out of there! He was, luckily, in the mood to trash a bunch of stuff that he had been keeping, so it worked out great.

He has a load to take to our shed today and then we're through.

Smiling, with a great sense of accomplishment. You guys wanta come and have lunch in my closet? It still isn't pretty but it's neat! LOL

Comments (4)