Return to the Once-a-Week Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Do as i say do....not as I do..

Posted by RuthieG (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 21, 01 at 13:52

very meaningful motto don't you think? I broke one of the OAMC Golden rules....clean as you go...HaHa.couldn't resist showing you what a mess I had..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another shot...

o
RE: Do as i say do....not as I do..

LOL - I think I have you beat in the "mess" department (but I'm not posting pictures!!). :-)

o

Well Jamie....this was by far not the whole mess and I have to admit that I wasn't in a cleaning mood but I have some nice packages in the freezer.

p.s. that's the last of the stew meat browning on the range...can't wait to get into that....left enough out for today.

o

LOL! That looks about normal for me. Heck, I can do that much making a sandwich, some days. The other day I had a craving for liverworst and that meant dragging out the food processor and whipping it to a nice smooth spread and all....then I was too tired to want to clean it all up. I mean, all I wanted was a sandwich! After the afterglow of feeding my craving was gone, I did go back and clean up though--knife to open package, food processor, spoon to get the bottom of the mayo and to scoop it all into a storage bowl, the wrong size storage bowl that I thought it would fit in, knife to spread the sandwich (forgot about the one I already used),etc, etc... LOL! Well, I am sure that you have it all back in tiptop shape now. And at least you have a full freezer to show for it.

o

LOL You mean that's not what a kitchen is supposed to look like every day??

Very nice kitchen by the way. . . I'm hoping to re-model my kitchen in the not-tooooo-distant future. I'd kill for the extra counter and cabinet space in that island of yours!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Once-a-Week Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here