Return to the Once-a-Week Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How is everyone doing?

Posted by RuthieG (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 10, 01 at 8:34

Wondering how everyone is doing. i know we had several babies due and wondering about that....Is everyone getting on with the OAWC thing. Got any new recipes to pass along. I was thinking I might gather all the recipes and store them in one plce for us to refer back to. Hope you guys will pop in and give us an update on what's going on in your lives/kitchens at the moment.

Here in MA we are gearing up for a beautiful fall and getting ready for winter. Just returned from Florida so hoping that visit and the heat we had will hold me over till the next trip.

Going to do a major buy this week and get started filling the freezer so I can play on the internet and sew as the cold approaches..

So what's happening with you?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How is everyone doing?

Here are some freezer recipes.

http://www.dinnersinthefreezer.com/index.html

http://busycooks.about.com/library/features/blmyomfreezer.htm?once=true&

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Once-a-Week Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here