Return to the Once-a-Week Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
where to buy freezer paper?

Posted by Minet (My Page) on
Fri, May 14, 04 at 16:33

Hi, never posted here before, but thought you all might have ideas on where to buy freezer paper. I want to freeze cuts of meat and I don't want to use plastic bags or containers. My mom used to wrap things up in heavy white freezer paper that she could write on with a marker.

I've been looking in the stores and haven't found anything. Just checked a restaurant supply store, and while they had sandwich wrap, it was quite thin.

Anyone here use freezer paper?
Thanks,
Minet

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: where to buy freezer paper?

Just type "Freezer Paper" into one of the search engines and a whole lot of websites will appear. I see the Reynolds Company puts out a coated freezer paper. Guess any store that carries Reynolds products would get it for you, if they don't already have it on the shelf.

I, personally, have never used freezer paper. I use my FoodSaver vacuum and the heavy plastic bags. Would like to get a roll of the Reynolds, just to have on hand!

o

Minet, I don't know if you're still looking for freezer paper, but I buy a big roll of it at Sams when I need to. I think Costco might have it as well. I even have it on a roller so I can tear off as much as I need, and will use it for everything from preparing meat to wrapping gifts.

o

You can get it at Walmart

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Once-a-Week Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here