Return to the Once-a-Week Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crockpots on Sale

Posted by
RuthieG in MA
(RuthieG@mediaone.net) on
Sat, May 5, 01 at 11:21

Walgreens has crockpots on sale in our area for $17.99 for a 3.5 qt.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crockpots on Sale

OK I guess you all got the message now so I'll send this on its way..Bye Bye thread.

o

Hi, RuthieG. I just saw your post. I have been thinking about getting a second crock pot. I looked at our
ad and it is here, too. Now, I will have to go comparison shop. And also decide if I "really" want a 2nd pot taking up the little space I have in my kitchen. I just think it would really be nice when I am cooking up a lot of something, or want to cook 2 things at the same time....might be nice in the summer, when you don't want to heat up the kitchen.

o

I agree...everyone should have the second crock pot....

o

I usually have 2 or more around. Sometimes I'll give away one of mine to help out a new mom in planning her day or someone who is setting up a new home. I try to pick them up during the Tag Sale Season. Only a couple of bucks that way. But waiting to see when I'll actually find one is the hard thing about doing it this way though so far it has worked for me. The crock pot I actually purchased about 4 years ago isn't cooking like it should and I am planning on returning it to the maker for an exchange. Now I'm down to 0. I love my crock pot and use it frequently. It makes Sunday meals so much easier especially when the services last long. Here is a site I enjoy:

Here is a link that might be useful: Crookpot Cooking

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Once-a-Week Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here