Return to the Once-a-Week Cooking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Homemade Gourmet

Posted by gizmonike (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 5, 08 at 18:12

A recommendation, not a question:

I discovered Homemade Gourmet products & concept about 4 months ago, and it has greatly improved our family meals, menu planning, and even freezer organization. Homemade Gourmet offers a line of seasonings & menu planning it calls "4 meals in 4 minutes", referring to the time it takes to prep meats with seasonings & other ingredients in gallon-size freezer bags. The contents of a bag can then be cooked in a slow cooker, baked, or grilled. (Thaw overnight in the refrigerator or soak the bag in cold water to loosen the contents for a slow cooker.) Easy, quick, and nutritious comfort family food without the expense of takeout. HG is available through independent distributors, home parties, & online. I am not a distributor or seller, just a very satisfied customer.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Homemade Gourmet

This sounds like an idea that we can use here. We all have meats, bags, and spices. It's knowing the right spices for the meats, right? haha I would like to go to one of their meetings. I haven't heard of this before.

Is it only the meats that you prepare in the bags?

o
RE: Homemade Gourmet - Easy Family Dinners

Homemade Gourmet has drastically improved our family life as well. I have a meal plan, grocery lists for those meals, and finally have the answer to the dreaded "what's for dinner, Mom?" question. I have gotten out of the cooking slump of making the same meals over and over and my husband and five kids are SO happy. I did sign up as a distributor because I found that as I was bringing meals or desserts to functions, so many of my friends were wanting to purchase items. I don't even have to do many "classes" because it sells itself and is such a wonderful ground floor opportunity. I would love to tell you more about our 4 meals in 4 minutes concept (just one of the amazing product lines) or share how with one night a month your family can "eat for free."
blessings on the cooking journey, Jen
http://www.easyfamilydinners.com or jen@easyfamilydinners.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Easy Family Dinners with Homemade Gourmet

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Once-a-Week Cooking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here