Return to the Old House Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Christmas decorations

Posted by kindred_ny (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 27, 10 at 22:57

I would LOVE to see how everyone has decorated their homes for the holiday season. I'll try to post pics soon. Please post your own pics! :-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas decorations

I'm gonna start to get the decorations out tomorrow...if I start decorating too early, I get tired of it by Xmas!

o

I posted pics of my 230 year old colonial over on the holiday forum.

Here is a link that might be useful: holiday post

o

Most of my Christmas decoration shots are BD ("before digital) so the quality isn't the greatest. Our house was on the city Christmas walk in 2000 so it was the "most" decorated then. We have been slackers since then ;) If I come across more I will load them, too. It is always fun to see how folks decorate for the Christmas holiday!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Christmas stairs

o

Your homes are spectacular! Gives me inspiration to get mine done!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Old House Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here