Return to the Old House Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Our massive painting project is done!

Posted by mrsrichards (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 9, 10 at 22:05

Well, as I like to say, done is a relative term here. But, we are as far as we are going to get for this year. We started our scraping and painting "fun" in the Spring of 2008. There have been many bumps (mountains?!) in the road but it is done! You all have been a great resource and encouragement to me along the way. Hopefully this link works. The link should take you to the photo album withe both before and after pictures. There are a few other odd pictures on there, but you will get the idea.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/9624/1009142m.jpg

I hope you enjoy. Now to get that front door painted, and the stairs, and the landscaping done..... it never ends ;)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Our massive painting project is done!

oh wow, that is gorgeous.. job weel done!

o

It only links to the one picture, but wow!!! Great job, beautiful house!

o

Great job! Your house looks very interesting and you look to have done a fine quality paint job. I can only see one picture too. Would love to see more of your home. Isn't it funny how a job can morph into YEARS? Many of our projects seem to have done so. "Good on you" - to finally be done with painting!

o

Thanks everyone ~ it has been a long haul, but we are so pleased with the finished product. I will try to attach a link to the imageshack page....

Here is a link that might be useful: Imageshack page

o

The house looks fabulous! I love the colors, including the roof.
Diane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Old House Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here