Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
justducky22

Wonky Bathroom Floor

justducky22
13 years ago

Just curious if anyone has any ideas...My bathroom upstairs looks like a fun house. The bathroom is at the back fo the house and the floor slopes to the back of the room (toward the back of the house) but levels off again. I was just wondering if this might have been done on purpose. I only ask because the floor tiles and grout do not have any cracks or gaps you would expect to see if something had shifted (they appear original to me). Also the doorway is tilted in the same direction with no gaps or cracks in the trim...looks like it has always been that way for some reason. I do think that the layout of the bathroom has been changed sometime in the past...it looks like there are small pipe holes in the tiles on the wall behind the toilet (at sink height). I checked the other room along the back of the house next to the bathroom and it does not seem to have the same thing going on. I just can't help but wonder what is with this floor? every time I am in there. Oh and before anyone asks...the foundation is fine. Any thoughts?

Comments (2)