Return to the Old House Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Shutter dogs

Posted by milele (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 24, 12 at 16:34

Hello, just painted the exterior Shutters (wood) and I am looking for shutters dogs. Any suggestion about the best place to buy this type of HW on line? I need very simple style (no S type though) but I cannot find anything locally. I am close to Boston but it seems that the only resource is on line? Any idea for the best (quality/price) on line site? Thanks Milele

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Shutter dogs

Here's a website that carries different styles of shutter dogs. A web search will turn up lots more.

Here is a link that might be useful: shutter hardware

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Old House Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here