Return to the Old House Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Room Three Done!

Posted by leasa (My Page) on
Fri, May 23, 08 at 20:25

Yeah! My Studio is Done! Well, almost. It still needs a floor but it is close enough for me to say it is done and I'm on to the Master Bedroom....

I used to say when I saw photos of homes with the windows near the ceiling, oh that house has low ceilings. Well, I learned that is not always the case. Some times the windows are giant, like in our Adventure Room and the ceilings are really tall.

Here is a link that might be useful: Studio

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Room Three Done!

Looking good - I wish I could finish rooms at your rate of speed! Maybe if I had a fabulous view like yours.........

o

You give me too much credit!

The project has been going on for a whole year now!

I spent a whole lot of time last fall stripping the wall paper in there. And the mudding has been going on for weeks. We did not work in there this winter--furnace not operational right now. I stripped the wall paper in the bathrooms and hall last fall too.

The prep takes forever!

Leasa

o

It looks beautiful. What a lot of work you had! Your view is so wonderful. I loce how you have chronicled your journey! Best of luck and enjoy!

o

Leasa,

I have followed your journey from the beginning, and am so impressed with all that you have done, it is just incredible!!!

I live in So. Maine, and someday I'm going to come and visit you....

Barbara

o

Beautiful. Good job! I love the color. I just painted a bedroom grey last year. My dh thinks I'm nuts but I love it.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Old House Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here