Return to the Old House Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question for jejvtr...

Posted by pmeloni (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 17, 09 at 12:40

Hi,

I've been lurking on gardenWeb for quite awhile as we renovate our 1896 farmhouse in Ridgefield, CT. What has prompted me to finally post are the fantastic pictures of your exterior paint job about a year ago. Since you are also in Fairfield County, and you seem to have found a great painter, would you mind sharing the name?

Regards,

Pamela

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question for jejvtr...

Pamela

Glad I found this in a timely manner - I don't ck in that often - Thank you for your compliment

My painter is Northstar painters - Juan is the owner his 3 203-219-2947
I can't say enough good things about him and his crew - he is a true craftsman, is type A personality - I like having perfection when I reap the benefits - is really like a professional artist imo - he can really "see" quite a lot and was very helpful

Good luck

o
correction

woops sorry pam disregard to 3 at the beginning
its 203-219-2947

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Old House Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here