Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
blessedbe_gw

Carnival fun house

blessedbe
13 years ago

My old house is lopsided. Not only in the areas where some of the floor beams are sitting on the ground, but apparently everywhere else too! I recently decided instead of painting or refinishing the cabinet doors (since they're honestly in pretty good shape) to clean them really well and install hardware (there's none at all now). I bought a template for drilling the holes, but the doors aren't level with each other! One of the set has an almost 1/4 inch difference in the bottom edge. It wasn't super noticeable before, but I'm scared it will be now with knobs attached! Should I leave it as is or try to correct it? If so, what's the best way to do that? I'm a single woman with a drill and a bit set. I can do super basic stuff, but not sure how to handle this one. Other issue, all my light boxes are crooked. I bought new switch plates to update the look of the house, and every single one that's in a wall is crooked. Not that they weren't before but now it's more noticeable. I don't think there's any way to correct that, but I thought I would ask! Thanks for any help!

Comments (3)