Return to the Old House Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Willow Decor's 1930's Kitchen Reno Posted!!

Posted by willowdecor (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 22, 09 at 5:39

In case you missed it on Kitchens - Here is the kitchen to match to the previous Butler's Pantry in my 1930's Colonial.
Thanks for all the help from GW's. I couldn't have done it with out your help and inspiration!

Below is the link for all the before and afters!

Here is a link that might be useful: Willow Decor's Kitchen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Willow Decor's 1930's Kitchen Reno Posted!!

It looks amazing!!! I love everything - the fireplace/tv area is just incredible. I LOVE the color - what is it? We're searching for the perfect gray/blue for our dining room. :-)

o

The color is BM - 1559 Arctic Shadows. The Butler's Pantry cabinet color is BM 1558 - Fieldstone. (The wall color, because the kitchen has so much natural light, reads the same as Fieldstone) It is a very interesting neutral warm gray. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it.

o

Your home should be honored to have found you :)

o

What a beautiful job you did. Especially, I am impressed that you were able to capture so well the 'look' of the rooms you had used for inspiration. Not only does the craftsmanship look immaculate, you haven't ruined the integrity of the era with that pantry. It's as functional as it is beautiful. Nice, nice job.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Old House Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here