Return to the Motorcycles/Scooters Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Scooter Magazines

Posted by mgeca (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 6, 06 at 16:46

I found the names of some scooter magazines but haven't found any to buy around here.

Anybody read/subscribe to one of these? Any recommendations to the rest of us? Thanks - Mike

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Scooter Magazines

Not really into Bike rags...I'm not interested in 'show bikes'...just not for me, I reckon...LOL
I receive the AMCA mag on a regular basis...and since I ride a '40 Flathead, it's a useful magazine for me in terms of tech tips, etc.

You could do a search online for bike mags...I'm sure you'll come up with a ton of them.
Good luck.........

o

You're right, there are quite a few scooter mags. I'd like to read a couple, see what I might subscribe to, but none to be found in my burg.

Looking for safe riding ideas, tech tips, shared experiences--easy going with some good pix.

So I got names, maybe I'll have to just buy a bunch to find what works for me--unless anyone has recommendations to save some money and time?

MG

o

My favorite motorcycle magazines are:

Road Runner: Motorcycle Cruising & Touring, which emphasizes articles on trips and covers scooters as well as motorcycles.

Rider Magazine, also quite a bit on touring.

Motorcycle Consumer News, no advertisements, independent product reviews, articles on riding safety.

o

Here's the search site for Scooter World Magazine

Here is a link that might be useful: Scooters

o

My husband subscribed to the Cushman Motor Scooter - Cushman Club of America. It was mainly about Cushman's. Hey Cushmanrider what state are you in? My husband has passed away, but you might have met him. We went to several national meets and all of the Kansas meets for years. He loved those scooters and he had one of the best Vangards in Kansas.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Motorcycles/Scooters Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here