SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ruddman

Trikes, PGO Motive Power & other small trikes.

ruddman
17 years ago

I am interested in buying a PGO trike in the 150cc class.

None of the dealers in small scooters in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area has access to them and I am hoping someone on these forums knows where I can get one.

I have bad knees and a two wheeled scooter is out of the question because I can't get my feet up or down fast enough to ride a regular scooter safely.

I don't want the big bike trikes because of cost as well as size. They take up too much storage space and swinging my feet over a center tank is extremely hard because of my bad knees.

I would also be interested in finding and trying some of the enclosed body trikes that look like small vans or cars. I have a Baja dealer nearby, but their line of trikes is downright ugly.

Some of the enclosed body trikes from Taiwan look very nice and with a flat floor they would be a dream for me to get into and drive.

Found a company in Canada called Westward Industries that makes a real solid trike with a center mounted 4 cylinder engine with A/C, but it only rides one and is configured primarily for industrial use.

Any leads, web sites, or telephone numbers of dealers in the US that might have the PGO trike or other trikes, open or enclosed that are street legal would be nice to have.

Thanks for any help you folks can give me!

Ruudman

Comments (2)

Sponsored