SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
msmarion_gw

Biketoberfest

msmarion
17 years ago

Are any of you planning on come to Daytona for Biketoberfest? I thought I'd go this year. Bike Week in March is just insane. I've been three years and will never go again. Price gouging...$3 for a bottle of water when you can go across the street to the barber shop and get it for $1. Too many people...The town fathers just haven't figured out that Main Street should be closed to cars and trucks! It's just not fun!

Marion

Comments (2)

• Blue_Fairy
    17 years ago

No way, hoz aye. I only have 150 miles under my belt with motorcycle riding. I tend to avoid traffic, and take the bike out only in the very early mornings...this, until I get at least 500 miles on our Suzuki 800cc Boulevard. (One more gear past 5th would have been a great addition to this bike.) I keep looking for a higher gear after 50 mph, but none is there by golly!

As I don't like crowds, I agree with you about it being "no fun" from that perspective, anyway. I hope others who don't mind the crowds will enjoy.

Blue

• megdagooch
    17 years ago

Alot of people I know no longer go to Daytona. March saw record high motorcycle deaths. Including my neighbor. Been on the bike once since that. Never been but I hear the 4 wheelers are out of control, streets are too busy.

Here is a link that might be useful: My girl

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer