Return to the Motorcycles/Scooters Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Clever ideas needed

Posted by janofmn (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 10, 09 at 19:12

Hi, I am one of the millions of unemployed people out there and w/o benefits. I was trying to come up with some clever ideas for bikers jewelry. I am not a biker nor do I know any. I was hoping to sell online and make some money.
I was thinking along the lines of Harley and other motorcyles. How about earrings with a cyle on them or skulls? Any better ideas out there??
Thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Clever ideas needed

So you're trying to be an artist in a field you're not passionate about....

hmm......

ya-hmmmmmm.............

mmmmmmmm.......................

yeahhhhhh....................................nahhh....

Honestly it's crap like this, not the machines themselves, that makes me NOT want a Harley.

o

REPLY TO YA THINK: guess you didn't have any clever ideas

o

It is tempting to use well known motorcycle symbols in jewelry, but I don't advise it. That stuff is trademarked and you would be trading on troubled waters if you tried to sell such for profit. You'll probably need premission to use logos like Harley, Honda, etc.

How about using facimilies of motorcycle parts such as gas tanks, wheels, handle bars, headlamps, shifter pedal, brake disc, saddle bags, shock absorbers, billfold with chain, tools, etc.

o

Jemdandy, now those are some original ideas.Thank you!

o

janofmn - Sorry, my post was rude. My opinion stands, but clearly I should have kept it to myself.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Motorcycles/Scooters Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here