Return to the Metalworking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Laser cut blanks

Posted by allN (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 3, 04 at 16:16

Hello,
Looking for place where one can order some laser cut blanks.
Not big and not thick,.157 and 304 SS, max 3 inch long.
East Coast only if possible.

Regards,
Al from Fr.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Laser cut blanks

Will a plasmarc sheet metal cutter be clean enough for what you are doing? What is your tolerance and what shape do you have? Our trucks can deliver anywhere how many tons are you looking to need?

o

Well the tolarance + -.0010,the shape is oval with 3 holes,
I am looking for 8 pieces plus maybe two other very simalar
parts.
btw I am in France!

How to put jpeg here??

o
RE: CNC milling machine?

Plasmarc cutter cannot meet your tolerance you were right to be looking for a laser cutter. Sorry I cannot help. We do not have one but have you considered a CNC milling machine, of course the setup/programming cost would be expensive for a small quantity, might want to check out a few machine shops.

o

How about EDM cutting.
I used to work at a place that did this.

Pooh Bear

o

Check for Water Jet cutting. They use high presure water and garnet powder. It will cut thin and thick metals (hard or soft), ceramic etc. This process will not distort the thin metals and will have a good edge finish the tolerance is about + or - .03 for location or better. I use it at work to cut metals which are hard to machine or to costly to machine intricate parts.

o

Plasmarc cutter cannot meet your tolerance you were right to be looking for a laser cutter. Sorry I cannot help. We do not have one but have you considered a CNC milling machine, of course the setup/programming cost would be expensive for a small quantity, might want to check out a few machine shops.

كشف تسربات المياه شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض شركة نقل عفش بالرياض شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالرياض شركة نظافة بالرياض شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالرياض شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض ترميم المنازل شركة شفط بيارات بالرياض شركة تنظيف بيوت الشعر بالرياض شركة تنظيف بالرياض شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض عزل الاسطح شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض ‪شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض شركة تنظيف قصور بالرياض شركات صيانة خزانات المياه اصلاح تسربات المياه مؤسسة نظافة بالرياض شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض شركة نقل وتغليف عفش بالرياض مستودعات لتخزين وحفظ الأثاث بالرياض مكافحة صراصير المنزل مكافحة صراصير المطبخ حل ارتفاع فاتورة المياه شركات العزل الحراري شركات عزل مائي شركة تنظيف الاثاث بالرياض تنظيف انتريهات شركات تنظيف الستائر بالرياض شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض مكافحة صراصير الخشب شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض نقل اثاث رخيص شركات مكافحة القوارض اسعار نقل العفش بالرياض كشف تسرب المياه الكترونيا تهريب الحمامات والمطابخ مكافحة حشرات الفراش كشف تسربات المياه بدون تكسير

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Metalworking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here