Return to the Metalworking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Welcome!

Posted by Spike (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 17, 04 at 11:38

The guy in the image at the top of the forum page looks like he got his screwdriver stuck in a socket. ;-)

I hope this proves useful!

Spike

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Welcome!

Thank you so much for this.
Hope this forum becomes very busy.

10 cheers for Spike and Garden Web.

Pooh Bear

o

Yeah, that guy looks a little shaky in the pic, but we'll take him. Thanks for the new forum Spike. I hope to be edumacated in metal working and metal working tools and usage, should prove to be very helpful.

o

How about a picture of a Blacksmith at his anvil???

o

I'll submit a pic for it...

Feel free to use it, resize it, whatever...

o

Jeff,

I had a boss who was so dangerous around metal working tools the we once suggested that he could tear up an anval with a plastic hammer. Even so he would have a tough time tearing up that anval.

o

Spike -

This should be a good forum but I'm wondering - If we post on the lawn and garden tractor forum about building a bucket, plow, rake, etc. for a garden tractor, will it be considered off topic.

ED

o

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou
Spike... Boy am I going to love this forum...

o

The picture looks like my anvil. I will post a picture of mine when I have more time. This form will be great.

o

Great new addition for those of us who toil with slivers thanks Spike you da man.

o

Thanks Spike, looks like this will be a popular forum and great for the exchange of ideas, infomation, and interests of others.
Bill P.

o

Looks like a pretty good crew so far.

Thanks Spike,

Kurt

o

Thanks Spike!

o

This is going to be great! I frequent the Tractor forum, and now I'm going to have to share my time with this forum.......and my wife, who also does metal working!

Thanks Spike!

David

o

Hi Bug, magine seeing you over here! ":^) Are you gonna take up welding and rig up that tiller for the back of the tractor yourself ?????
Bill P.

o

Ha! That's funny Bill! Actually DH just got DS interested in welding and I'm hoping with my maternal guidance they WILL build me that tiller! Then again, the way things get done around here, yes I may take up welding myself. I did see that beautiful scratcher you built-nice work!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Metalworking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here