Return to the Metalworking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bending steel greenhouse hoops

Posted by beescorner (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 24, 06 at 0:22

I'am so excided about my new greenhouse,I've got to tell everyone. My son built my greenhouse, bending the steel 1 3/8 inch tubing with a bender he purchased on the internet. He bent the steel tubing into hoops in just a few minutes but of coarse it took a lot longer to put the whole thing together. I always wanted a nice greenhouse but could never afford it. If you want to save a ton of money look these guys up.

Here is a link that might be useful: lost creek greenhouses

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bending steel greenhouse hoops

Does anyone out there have a hoophouse?

o

Thank you for the link!
Can you please post some pictures, the link doesn't show much, how the bender looks like.
Konrad

o

Hi
Sure, as soon as I figure out how. I'm still new at these computers. I got a digital cam last week, so bear with me on this. Did you check ebay they the tools there also and are running a series of their tools at around $25.00 startup auction price. I bookmarked their ebay items. They sell there under the name tippergoat ( strange name)I posted a link to ebay below this is the same modle we got.

Here is a link that might be useful: tubing bending tool

o

Thank you beescorner!
Don't worry about posting....I can wait, it seems tools are hardly ever shown in close up, I guess
they are afraid of copying the idea?
Konrad

o

Hi
I'm still tring to figure out this cam and computer, no easy chore for this old ganny. On another note I had to get a taller 8 ft ladded to pick the okra today. It may reach 10 feet if the first frost don't get it first. I planted it in a veg bed with 50% composted cow manure, maybe 10% would have been enough?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Metalworking Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here