Return to the Metalworking Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Where can I find...

Posted by mdvjr (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 17, 05 at 16:19

I have seen these metal decoration things on the fronts of clear french doors or on top of transom windows. Can anyone tell me what the name of these items are? website links or store which carry them? Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Where can I find...

I'm pretty good with "aplique's", but I don't get it.
Sorry, I need just a little more detail. Can you find any pic?

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Metalworking Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here