Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For those who have gone months without a period-how did you feel?

Posted by TinaL (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 14, 12 at 21:50

I haven't had a period in 4 months but I still get the phantom periods as well as irritability, sweaty, nausea, anxiety,ect..does any of this go away or will this just keep going until i reach full menopause and possibly even after that? I have good days but there are still bad days and I would like to be able to get up and not have to worry what the day will bring. I want to feel normal for once and I am hoping I will after this is over but for now I am not too sure of what to expect.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For those who have gone months without a period-how did you f

I get some hot flashes sometimes - but that is all I get. You can not tell, unless I am ripping some piece of clothing off. :)

I feel fine. Great. I am increasing my weight bearing exercises to help with bone health. I also take magnesium (The Magnesium Miracle by Dr. Carolyn Dean). And Iodoral iodine along with 200 mcg of selenium. EVERY DAY. Then, there is the Vit D3 with K2. Vit C far away from the iodine. CoQ10. Resveratrol/grape seed/blueberry tabs. Gingko biloba. Sometimes some garlic.

I just bought some cinnamon with milk thistle. My triglycerides always run high. I bought a blood test online and want to take the cinnamon for awhile to see if it helped at all.

But, I feel no different. Well, there is NO PMS. No bloat. No ruined clothing. No buying pads/tampons.

Free at last. Good luck and good health to you!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here