Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Estrace cream

Posted by normajeanknitting (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 22, 09 at 21:42

Hi,
I too suffered from Bladder inflammation.
bladder infection after bladder infection too.
And Vaginal pain.
My Dr just gave me Estrace cream just this week.
I have been in pain four months now.
I'v been having hot flash at night and day time.
Feeling also very sad inside too.
I have know one to talk to
Norma jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Estrace cream

Norma Jean:

Get your self some cranberry juice. Make sure it is 100% pure and not a drink with only a bit of juice and the rest fillers and water.

Drink 7 or 8 ounces daily. If you find it too tart or bitter mix it with some apple juice. Cranberries are excellent for helping cure, but mainly preventing bladder infections. This is an ancient native American treatment and even some doctors recommend it to their patients, especially if they have recurring bladder infections. It prevents the bacteria that causes bladder infections, from attaching to the walls of the bladder. Use the cream to get rid of the infection and the cranberry juice to help and prevent further infections.

Your feeling sad probably has to do a little with menopause but I would think that being in pain is what is depressing you too. The hot flashes may lessen too if you are in a happier frame of mind. If possible get out of the house and do things to take your mind off of things. The best cure for depression is to do things for others.

You have people here to talk to, so post again if you need to. I wish you the best

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here