SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nancyadams_gw

I feel awful approaching menopause--do you??

nancyadams
17 years ago

Two years ago, my progesterone fell rock bottom while my estrogen was still high. A serious entry into peri-meno!! And I felt like CRAP. Got on compounded progesterone gel, and have spent the next two years going back and forth with severe breast tenderness from the dominance!! NOT fun. I also started having depression every afternoon and had to use St. Johns Wort to tackle it.

Four months ago, I was aware that there was a slight "pulling me down" feeling, like all of this was stressing me. If I did too much activity, I would crash. That happened four months ago one weekend, and another time a month ago.

Two months ago, my estrogen FINALLY fell low enough that my breast tenderness stopped. And I've always been able to use the treadmill successfully or walk. Seemed to have plenty of energy in spite of a slight run down feeling.

But now, that slight "pulling me down" feeling has turned into being slightly achy ALL the time, and I have rolling fatigue in the afternoons. Last weekend, after a lot of activity, I CRASHED one night and felt quite rotten the next day...and things seem worse now.

I've also noticed my stomach not handling food well the last week!! For example, when I jumped off a chair the other day, I was slightly nauseous! Other times, the food seems to make my stomach tighten up. NEVER had this before!

Now understand this: I have hypothyroid and have been been adequately treated with Armour for four years. I have felt wonderful in that arena. I have also never had adrenal fatigue....but wonder if it's happening now, even though a blood pressure supine/standing test doesn't show it.

I also note that my temps are dropping at night! Huh??

Do you identify???

Comments (5)

Sponsored