SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nanciii_gw

Wake up its 4:30AM

nanciii
16 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Just found y'all, like Judy333 I am from the quilting forum.

Yep that's the time my bod says get up and we obey. Now the dog thinks that is normal time. I read several of the post about sleep, I fixed that by sleeping in my reclinger. I just turned 51 a few weeks ago and really have not sleep in my bed in a few years except to take naps, any longer than that and my back is killing me.

I just started my 3rd month of Prempro. I was having break thur bleeding. 1st thing I noticed was bloating, noticed that real fast since I never had it. Now 3 months into this Prempro I have gained almost 25 pounds. For years I just took Loestrin a very low dose BCP. I can not afford this weight gain as I already needed to lose 25 pounds.

I do not have night sweats but for someone who literally never sweat on a hot day I am soaking wet. I am so glad I had 49 years with being dry. I thought when I turned fifty and quit smoking for my health before something happened I was doing good.

So I have heard the horror stories about losing weight, it was already hard before I am really dreading it now but I do not want to be a rolly polly. What happens if I just stop taking HRT all together? I cannot take any vitamin as they make me really sick. I start weight watchers on Tuesday and I need to join a gym.

Comment (1)

Sponsored