SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravenanastasia7

stray chin hairs and break outs

RavenAnastasia7
9 years ago

the last few years it has gotten way worse, but on both sides of my chin below the corners of my mouth I get stray chin hairs--not especially weird--like eyebrows, sometimes just one sometimes maybe half a dozen, a couple are white. They are difficult to pluck--do not want to come out easily and they are very irritating.I also get tiny white spots under my skin near them and they are like odd little pearls about the size of a grain of salt but they have to be scraped out like a splinter. And if I leave them and the hairs alone, they get inflamed and blister and take months to heal only to come right back in the same spot after only a couple of weeks of being clear! What a pain! This is worse than having acne! They hurt, itch, sting and generally look bad. Anyone else have this? I have tried everything to treat them with and so far nothing helps more than a couple of days and they get all inflamed again. No infection, not pimples, just sore bumps and crazy hairs and tiny pearls... ?????

Comments (5)

Sponsored