SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brandybna

Perimenopause Help!!!

brandybna
9 years ago

Hi! I have some questions.I had a hysterectomy in December 2012 aND kept one ovary. earlier this year I begin to experience the same symptoms every month around the same time weakness and dizziness nausea heart racing and fatigue all test came back fine and then begin to see a nurse practitioner at my gynecologist and she suggested progesterone cream. I was on it for June July and half of August everything seems to feel better being on it. At the advisement of the doctor who did my surgery said that I did not need the cream and took me off I had a good month in September come October all the symptoms have come back with severe anxiety which I've never experienced before. my doctor put me on estradiol pills for three days they made me sick my gynecologist put me on an estradiol patch for about a week and a half symptoms were not improving so she took me off so the whole month I was off and on different things along with starting and stopping the� progesterone cream I'm back on the bio identical progesterone cream since last week I do 40 milligrams a day which is 20 in the morning and 20 at night. I'm still experiencing weakness in my legs and arms feeling bad, anxiety has been bad, heart racing, and my body feels almost numb at times but passes. Its like it comes in waves.I can't� drive or do anything at times. all other lab shows everything is okay do you think this is still a hormone imbalance or maybe my body went through so many changes in the last couple months please help me thank you. My last hormone labs showed my ovary is still producing...my E2 was 115, my progesterone was 9.80 that's without the creme.. Testo was 38.29 and hfsh was 2.39. I'm not sure if I even need the creme or not. 6/11 started creme bc of weakness, joint pain, and dizziness
9/4 stopped creme...
10/15 started estrodial for 3 days...crazy anxiety and weakness
10/20 started patch and creme for 1 1/2 weeks.
�10/24 er. Everything checked out good. 11/4 stopped creme...
11/30 started creme back

I decided to stop the progesterone creme two days ago, I believe I'm feeling worse on it. Today I'm dealing with very bad nausea. .can anyone help me

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm