SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marie26_gw

No energy at all

marie26
15 years ago

I work full time at a very stressful job that I don't even like but I get to bring home a paycheck. But when I come home, I find that I don't want to do anything at all. DH isn't helpful at all and neither is DD who is very sick with chronic illnesses. Getting DH or DD to help me will never happen. I've resigned myself to that fact. And anything anyone says about getting them to help me won't work short of me moving out on my own. This is very bothersome to me but not the point of this post.

I feel so lazy but when I wasn't working I was able to keep house and cook the meals. Now, I feel as though I've done my day job and just can't (or won't) do any more. I just have no energy left when I get home at the end of the day. My house shows it, too. I used to be so organized but now I can't seem to get my act together.

I have an appointment with the doctor at the end of the month because the ultrasound I had showed a very thick lining that might require a D&C. I don't know if this would cause me to feel this way. I've gained weight that probably could but can't bring myself to diet. I probably eat to make myself feel better which makes me feel worse. An endless cycle.

How does one do it all? Do others recently in menopause feel like this? Or am I the only one?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz