Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
DriNights - Terrible Customer Service

Posted by claire_de_luna (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 12, 09 at 15:04

If you're tempted to do some internet shopping to try a Chillo Pillow or some moisture wicking sleepwear, this is one company you DON'T want to use. There is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. They lied to me (twice), wouldn't return my phone call, and hung up on me. I promised them I would tell people about them, so I am. What better place than this? For the story, go to the link. Save yourselves another hot flash and go elsewhere!

Here is a link that might be useful: DriNights - DON'T

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: DriNights - Terrible Customer Service

You know Claire, I had no idea there was sleepwear like this! This is something I would have definitely tried had your experience been better. But now I wont do business with them.

Thanks for the warning.

o
RE: DriNights - Terrible Customer Service

I saw some things on QVC just today. Pillows, sheets, PJ's,etc. I haven't tried them but just some FYI.

If my link doesn't work, go to QVC.com and search Menopause and they wil come up.

Here is a link that might be useful: Redhot Mammas

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here