Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
can post -menopause cause tiredness? pls help!

Posted by cornstalk98_98 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 10, 05 at 14:38

Hi to all, the Dr gives me answers like.......could be....maybe....possibly be this or that, etc...I'd like to know if any of you ladies that are in post menopause get bouts of tiredness and sleep alot? Other days I am fine.
I hope someone out there can relate!!! When I see some of the effects of menopause on this forum that I can relate to it helps.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: can post -menopause cause tiredness? pls help!

YES! Some of us got overwhelmed by horrible fatigue during this time. I'm slowly getting my energy back. I've had to use caffeine like a medication over these years. I just have one caffeinated drink a day, and it gives me about 4 hours of energy. But......hopefully the doc checked your thyroid and your blood.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here