SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catherinet11

Hello!

catherinet
22 years ago

Hi everyone,

I just found this wonderful place this morning. It must have been divine intervention! I have Fibromyalgia, along with being in perimenopause. I am almost 52. I'm always struggling just to stay afloat with this old bag-o-bones of mine! To make a really long boring story short, I was on alot of estrogen for a couple years to control headaches. I finally got off Premarin and discovered that my headaches were actually better off the Premarin, and that it just takes about 2 weeks to 2 months for me to stabilize after a hormone change. I thought maybe I would feel even better off my combi-patch, so off it came about 2 and 1/2 months ago. I'm a very natural-type person, and wanted to be able to live without hormones. Bad move. My fibromyalgia has worsened alot....and 2 weeks ago, I started getting dizzy, like so many of you have been. I got on the computer this morning out of desperation to understand this dizziness. Then I found this site and started reading that many of you have dizziness! I'm sorry for you all, but it's sure nice to realize I'm not alone! So.......I finally cried "Uncle" this morning, and put my combipatch back on. I'll let you know if it helps the dizziness. I'm so glad I found you all!

Comments (2)

Sponsored