Return to the Menopause Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
activella

Posted by
lillie
(mary6547@aol.com) on
Sat, Dec 1, 01 at 6:32

anyone using this and does it cause weight gain?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: activella

I have been on Activella for 2 months. Before Activella. I tried Triest and natural progesterone. My body did not tolerate them. My main symptoms were insomnia and anxiety. Within 24 hours of taking my first pill, the anxiety was greatly diminished. The insomnia has improved, but my sleeping could be better. I have gained a pound, but that may have nothing to do with the Activella. In the past month, I have not gained anything. I didn't realize how bad I felt, until I started taking the Activella. I now feel more like my old self, and I feel like I can handle my life again.

o

I'm starting Activella today. I have many symptoms, but I told my GYN if I could control the anxiety, it would go a long way in handling the other symptoms. I've gained a few pounds in the last year, so I'll have to be careful while on this HRT.

o

How long does it take for any benefits to kick in, or any side effects to subside?

o

Well, the hot flashes are gone and the libido is coming back. Still have the anxiety though.

o

What is Activella? New to this.

o

Activella is hormone replacement therapy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Menopause Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here