SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
noopy9

restless legs

noopy9
14 years ago

Today I got some blood test results. My ferritin level was 32 with the range being 15 to 285. I am suffering restless leg syndrome all the time, often in my arms as well.I sit on my couch trying to stretch my legs all the time! I read that low ferritin can cause this. Mine is at the low end. I have placed a bar of soap under my bed sheets, which helps most of the time, but when I'm not in bed I guess I'll have to carry a block around with me! (not likely!) Is anyone else suffering with this SO much? This has all started 4 months ago after I had my uterus removed. Ovaries are now atrophied. Not having many other symptoms, except my thyroid TSH level has climbed to 3.6 Any advice? This is hell! Got stressed to the max on XMAS day and the next day got a UTI! Never got a UTI through just stress before! I get my hormone test results in a few days, so will see. The bar of soap is a method some hospitals are using with success in case readers havn't heard of it. Just need to know if any other ladies have this and how they manage. Thanks.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH